The Service Desk Analyst role requires the skill and experience to analyse and resolve up to 70% of all contacts made using a variety of tools and exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written. Support is provided to clinical, managerial and allied support staff in all Trusts and NHS related organisations who are external stakeholders.
The post holder will participate in the day to day activities of the Service Desk Team, this may include:.
- Provide front line remote management services to resolve incidents where possible and within agreed timescales
- Calls are handled in a professional and courteous manner and in accordance with Service Desk standard operating procedure
- All calls are either resolved over the telephone or passed on / escalated to the appropriate team/person within SLA timescales
- Liaise with third party organisations and suppliers, ensuring that issues are tracked, satisfactorily completed and recorded appropriately, following standard procedures for incident management
- Ensure calls are handled in line with the ITIL Framework
- Provide support on: Active Directory, Windows 7,10 etc.