Service Desk Analyst
3 month initial contract
£14.50 per hour via an umbrella company
Start August 1st
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a newly formed team within a large public sector organisation, providing face to face 1st line IT support as a Service Desk Analyst.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Delivered 1st/2nd line experience
- Excellent customer service skills (experience delivering support face to face is highly desirable)
- Strong team player
- Ability to work autonomously and use their initiative to handle difficult situations
- Use excellent communication skills to liaise with users of all abilities across the organisation in a face to face context
- Supporting and resolving user queries as efficiently as possible
- Working together in a team to ensure SLA’s are adhered to
- Escalating any queries that cannot be resolved first time to the relevant team
- Utilising previous knowledge to assist with the busy work load
- Applying prior experience to handle difficult customer complaints under a tight time scale
- Experience using ServiceNow call logging system
Please note that all applicants MUST have worked in an ITIL environment OR possess an ITIL qualification to be considered for this position.
If you are interested please send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions call Georgie Hancock or Greg Jones on 0121 616 0660.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Venn Group Ltd. who is operating as both an employment business and an employment agency.