Service Desk Analyst
A leading NHS organisation in West Yorkshire has approached Venn Group’s public sector IT team to recruit a Service Desk Analyst to join their busy service desk team. They are looking for enthusiastic individuals to support a rapidly growing service.
If you are a looking for your first IT role/contract or if you are an experienced IT support professional this is a great opportunity not to be overlooked. With excellent training and progession.
- Customer service background
- Experience in IT or IT related qualifications
Day to day duties:
- The successful candidate will join the technical service desk and assist customers with all IT support related issues
- Provide first and second line fault finding services and IT resolutions
- Customer service skills are of equal importance to your technical knowledge as you will be required to provide direct customer support both over the telephone, written via email and in person
- Support the IT Team Leader to ensure high levels of customer service are always achieved
- Resolve queries at first point of contact wherever possible/appropriate, or assign to the relevant team queue for completion
- Accurately record information from customers ensuring to provide sufficient information for timely completion of incidents and requests
Rate: £9 - £10per hour
Duration: Temporary or temporary to permeant
Start: Feb 2020
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Dan Tyler on 0113 234 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.