Temporary Service Manager – Job Reference: 6650310
Venn Group are currently looking to recruit for a Service Manager for a Mental Health Project in West Yorkshire, who are looking for an experienced candidate for an interim job.
The day-to-day duties for this role will involve:
- Managing 26 staff within a Mental Health Support Service
- Ensuring that staff rota’s are completed
- Completing staff reviews and appraisals to ensure that the correct levels of support are being delivered
- Monitoring the performance and development of the service
- Providing relevant training to staff
- Ensuring that the correct levels of care are provided and maintained
- Responsibility for the Health and Safety within the service
The successful candidate must have access to their own transport and hold an Enhanced DBS from the past 3 years. It is desirable for a candidate to also have a Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
To discuss this job in more detail please contact Mark Carney on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.