Permanent Service Manager – Job Reference: 6717870
Venn Group are currently looking to recruit for a Service Manager for a national Housing Association, who are looking for an experienced candidate for a permanent job.
The day-to-day duties for this role will involve:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the service area, contractual monitoring; and performance and quality improvements and ongoing development of the services
- Line management of Team Leader and Support Staff in ensuring appropriate staff cover is available to meet the needs of clients and ensuring the duty rota is covered
- Implement quality assurance processes and use of these to improve performance
- Develop a positive team culture and ethos, based on continuous improvement and robust and consistent performance management
- Take overall responsibility for the planning, allocation and monitoring of workloads in teams, ensuring that teams meet organisational and contractual targets
- Create and drive the strategic, operations, area and project business plans within own area of responsibility; ensuring the delivery of performance, quality and contract targets
- Lead in the implementation of service delivery changes
- Provide coaching, management and leadership to the Team Leader/ Support Staff and to other members of the team, to motivate team members, ensuring their engagement and participation through effective communication, empowerment, support and guidance
The successful candidate must have have previously managed a Support Service.
To discuss this job in more detail please contact Mark Carney on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.