Venn Group Engineering
Chargehand Shuttering Carpenter Required
Contract Length: 52 weeks
Rate: £24.00 per hour
We are currently looking for a number of Shuttering Joiners with supervising experience to join an existing team working for a substation installation. It is a brownfield site therefore no grid tickets are required.
Day to day duties include:
- Overseeing a small team of Joiners driving production and ensuring works carried out correctly
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to on site
- Helping in the construction of a new substation
- Working on concrete structures for a new build substation
- Installing reactor bunds, foundations bases and other amenities
- Working with metal and timber systems
- Working safely at all times
The successful candidate MUST have:
- CSCS Card
- SSSTS preferred
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Daniel Hurley or John Smith on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.