Venn Group Engineering
Shuttering Joiners Required
Contract Length: 52 weeks +
Rate: £20.00 - £21.50 per hour dependant on experience
Start Date: Mid July
An opening has arisen for up to 12 Shuttering Joiners to work along side a civils team for a substation installation.
Day to day duties include:
- Helping in the construction of a new substation
- Working on substation concrete structures
- Working with metal and timber systems
- Installing formwork, decking and slabs
- Building the molds that retain wet concrete in the construction of foundations and other concrete structures
- Working safely at all times
The successful candidate MUST have:
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Daniel Hurley or John Smith on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.