Venn Group Engineering
Shuttering Joiners Required
Contract Length: 52 weeks
Rate: £21.50 per hour dependant on experience
We are currently looking for a number of Shuttering Joiners to join an existing team working for a substation installation. It is a brownfield site therefore no grid tickets are required.
Day to day duties include:
- Helping in the construction of a new substation
- Working on concrete structures for a new build substation
- Installing reactor bunds, foundations bases and other amenities
- Working with metal and timber systems
- Installing formwork, decking and slabs
- Building the molds that retain wet concrete in the construction of foundations and other concrete structures
- Working safely at all times
The successful candidate MUST have:
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Daniel Hurley or John Smith on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.