Venn Group Engineering
Shuttering Joiners / Steel Fixers - Hinkley Point C Pass Required
Hours: Up to 70 hours a week
Start date: 2nd December
We are currently looking for a number Shuttering Joiners to work on a new project on Hinkley Point C Nuclear Power Station. Therefore, the successful candidates must have an existing Hinkley Point C pass.
Day to day duties include:
- Working on concrete structures for a new build substation
- Installing formwork for ducting and drainage systems
- Constructing formwork for blast walls
- Working with metal and timber systems
- Building the molds that retain wet concrete in the construction of foundations and other concrete structures
- Working safely at all times
The successful candidate MUST have:
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Daniel Hurley or John Smith on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.