Job Title: Site Manager
Job reference: COM - 6663810
Venn Group has been approached by an established contractor to recruit for two site managers on a permanent basis.
The duties will include:
- To ensure Health & Safety are of paramount importance
- To regularly review project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve construction performance
- Ensure commercial challenge at all times
- Promote Near Miss and Positive Intervention NCN reporting
- Strong leadership with employees on site
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
- Upload documentation as and when necessary in line with business requirements
- Developing accurate project programmes and responsible for weekly updates
- Developing accurate cost forecasts
- Ensuring compliance to procedures through weekly/monthly returns where required
- Cost risk management and early identification of problematic issues on site
- Produce safe and efficient sites
- Ownership of the project, costs, programme, documentation, site activities, procurement etc
- Meet set targets and monitor against Highways and Utilities KPI’s
- Weekly submission of information through T2C including weekly timesheets, material sheets and plant & site checklists.
- Monthly submission of personal returns for timesheets and mileage
- Collection of data for Contracts Coordinator including scheme drawings of layout, sections, construction details.
- Weekly progress reports
- Use of latest IT developments including EPROC
- Interface with Commercial teams to ensure correct site measures and development of Cost to Complete
- Staff and Operative’s Appraisals
- First Aid
- CSCS – Black
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Guy Hopkinson or Philippa Brown on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.