Temporary to Permanent Site Supervisor - DGM – 6751840
Venn Group has been approached by a Housing Association based in Northallerton to recruit for a Voids Team Leader to join their organisation.
As the successful candidate you will have experience in the below:
The duties will include:
- Supervise a multi skilled workforce in the provision of planned, cyclical, responsive and void repairs across the association’s property portfolio.
- Support the Void & Responsive Manager to deliver repairs and maintenance to the association’s property portfolio.
- Responsible for ensuring that all void operatives undertaking work are aware of their statutory duties, adequately trained and all relevant documentation is completed.
- Manage staff and ensure the effective and efficient delivery of excellent customer focused services.
- Ensure works are delivered in a timely and diligent manner, which gives the association optimum outputs.
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Housing Repairs Experience
- Voids Experience
It is essential that the successful candidate have a full UK driving licence.
To find out more about this role or to apply then please call David Metcalf or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830. Alternatively please forward your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.