Contract Role Available
SITS Student Systems Officer (reference no. 6882160)
Length: 3-month contract (with a possible extension)
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a well-regarded University in London, is currently recruiting for a SITS Student Systems Officer on an initial contract-basis.
Core responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that data is correctly and consistently recorded on the SITS Student Records System in order to provide accurate and timely reporting to the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)
- Providing support and guidance to staff on the use of SITS in respect of the Student Journey
- Contributing to determining the appropriate level of access for users of SITS, client server and web, and maintaining an auditable list of approved users
- Producing, updating and maintaining documentation, manuals and training material relating to the accurate management data within the Department
- Deputising for the Student Systems and Returns Manager to ensure continuity of management in their absence, as required
- Maintaining help pages within eVision and be the go-to person regarding eVision queries
- SITS System Administration
- Database Management
- Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Sinan Osman on 020 7557 7667.