Software Developer (Biotechnology/ Healthcare Applications)
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with a group of experienced developers and data analysts engaged in data analysis and prototyping medical applications.
Experience will include:
- Proven software development experience in a commercial environment (or equivalent).
- Strong autonomous programming experience
- Either C/C++, C#, Java
- Developing experience in Linux/UNIX environments
Desirable experience will include the following and should enable you to contribute to the following areas:
- Big data processing and workflow management
- e.g. grid/cloud computing, SWL/NoSQL, Hadoop, Elastic Search
- Data visualisation and interpretation
- Code quality
- e.g. OO design, Agile/Scrum, unit testing, version control
- Degree in a scientific/ technical subject
This is a unique opportunity for a Developer who is passionate about and wants to work with software that will have a real-world impact.
If you are interested and seeking a new challenging and rewarding role please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Edward Bradley or James Grant on 020 7557 7667.