SQL Dashboard Analyst
Location: West London
37.5 hours per week
3 month contract
My client, an excellent media agency, is looking for a SQL Database Analyst to join their development team to work with their customised SQL database. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working for a big brand and to also gain a sense of product ownership.
- Understanding of available dashboarding software and how to effectively link to a growing SQL database of subscriber data
- Ability to speak to developers as well as end users
Daily duties include:
- Utilise data to construct meaningful automated dashboards
- Work alongside the development team to select dashboarding software specific to projects
- Accurately produce automated dashboards for multiple brands
- Provide accurate hand over documents on completion of projects
- Provide digital analysis and insight on marketing and subscription data
- Develop dashboard reports detailing subscriber quality
- Work with the data analyst to cover all requested reporting requirements
- Knowledge of analytical platforms
- Ability to produce insightful and effective dashboards
- Experience using SQL
- Experience working within a media agency
If any of the above is of interest please email your up to date CV to Kayleigh Reynolds on email@example.com and call straight away on 020 7557 7667.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.