Interim Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Vacancy Number: 6998260
A leading NHS organisation in West Yorkshire is looking for an interim Stakeholder Engagement Manager to support a specialised programme. The client is looking to appoint someone that has experience working with private companies, charities as well as experts by experience with Learning Disabilities.
- Known as a subject matter expert for stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Significant experience of developing relationships with very senior stakeholders and partners
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment with diverse stakeholder input
- Experience of managing a team and achieving objectives by working with others not under direct line management control.
- Experience of the successful delivery or administration of healthcare education and training or specialised corporate functions within an organisation
- Experience of identifying and interpreting national policy and researching best practice for realising policy objectives
- Clear understanding of the UK healthcare education and training system and of the legislative and administrative issues around education and training of the healthcare workforce
- Experience and understanding of evaluating and measuring and reporting on performance drawing on complex information from a variety of sources. Experience of managing risks and reporting
Skills and Experience
- NHS Experience
- Stakeholder Engagement Management
Location: West Yorkshire/Working from home
Duration: 3 Months
To apply, send a current CV through to email@example.com or call 0113 234 6400
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please send an updated CV and desired job title.