Interim Sterile Services Manager/Decontamination Lead
Recruitment Agency reference: 6967310
We are currently recruiting for an Interim Sterile Services Manager/Decontamination Lead to work within a hospital based in Northamptonshire. This is a short-term four month placement, supporting the Decontamination ad Sterile Services team with the management of Sterile Services and flexible endoscope decontamination.
Your duties will include:
- Be accountable for identifying and meeting the current needs of the Departments and making recommendations for future development, particularly in respect of Good Manufacturing Practice, capacity and service provision
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining standards and procedures, throughout Sterile Services Department and endoscope decontamination unit
- Review operational and validation procedures in all areas conducting decontamination, including Pathology and Mortuary, and ensure that national standards are met
- actively manage the Sterile Services and Endoscope decontamination unit Departments budgets and participate in budget settings as required
- Manage and ensure adherence to all Health and Safety legislation
The successful candidate should have:
- You will ideally hold Full membership Institute of Decontamination Sciences and have relevant experience working with Sterile Services and/or Decontamination services
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.