Temporary to Permanent Strategic Contracts Operations Manager Role
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA - 6630190
A position has arisen for a Strategic Contracts Operations Manager within a leading contractor based in the North East. This is a key role on a temporary to permanent basis. It is paying between £45,000 and £50,000 per annum.
The successful candidate must have experience in Commercial Contractors
Your duties will include:
- To ensure the whole of the service actively supports the Vision and Values of the company in respect of the delivery of all services to its residents and other customers.
- Responsible for day-to-day general management of the Investment, Training, Commercial and New Build teams.
- Responsible for the effective management of budgets and finances relating to the aforementioned service areas ensuring all targets are met.
- To work with the Head of Service and Finance Business Partner to forecast and re-forecast budgets on a monthly basis to ensure that outturn projections are met.
- Provides clear and dynamic leadership that will ensure all directorate and team targets are achieved and ensure that you and your team focus on performance management both at a departmental and organisational level.
- To develop a performance-orientated culture within the Strategic Contracts team that ensures performance targets are met and the highest standards of customer care are achieved to deliver right first time.
- To actively ensure that Strategic Contracts team are seen as an innovative and forward thinking business stream.
- Responsible for ensuring collaborative working with all areas of the Group to turn thoughts into real actions resulting in continuous improvement and new ways of working, thereby ensuring an effective and efficient service.
- Comfortable in accepting ownership and responsibility for own service area, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- To consult customers on service standards, listen to customer feedback and deliver what the customer wants within budget constraints, maximising the opportunities for customer involvement.
- Responsible for frameworks and contracts to ensure that all work issued externally is delivered in line with the Groups’ procurement requirements and Standing Orders, with the Health & Safety of our customers and staff as a key priority.
- To interrogate reports and provide robust analysis that informs alternative solutions to managing services that are not meeting expectations.
- To identify the departmental risks and liabilities and ensure that appropriate mitigation and management is taken.
The successful candidate should have:
- A commercial background, either in maintenance or construction
- Hold a degree in Construction or similar qualification
- Experience working for a commercial contractor or housing association in a similar position
- Should be self motivated, ambitious and can deal with pressure
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.