Recruitment Agency Reference: 6880430
Location: Isle of Wight
Our client, a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation, is looking for a Structural Fitter with Sheet metal experience to see through project work due to an increase in workload.
You will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing Aircraft (A400M)
- Trimming, Dressing, Stretching and Shrinking sheet metal
- Drilling, Riveting, Bolting and Countersinking
- Adhering to relevant health and safety procedures
The successful candidate should have:
- Be eligible SC clearance
- Previous Structural Fitter experience
- Relevant City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 Qualification
Please note: candidates must satisfy security criteria in order to be successful in this position
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jack Radford on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.