A rapidly expanding construction company, having secured multiple projects in the Oxfordshire region are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for;
- Leading the sub-contract procurement on a £50m+ design and build project in Oxfordshire which will include two student accommodation builds, a hotel, community buildings and retail units
- Building long term relationships with existing suppliers to strengthen and expand the future supply chain
- Establishing the procurement strategy for each project
- Identifying which packages require full sub-contract strategy meetings
- Maintaining and update the procurement schedule and communicate this to the team
- Considering and review any quotes gained at estimating stage.
- Arranging, chairing and taking minutes in pre-selection interviews
The successful candidate will have;
- experience of procuring a wide range of sub-contract packages from groundworks, M&E and internal trades
- a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
Benefits of this role include a car allowance, 25 days holiday and company profits bonus scheme. You will also be offered a generous pension scheme.
To apply for this Supply Chain Manager role or to register your details with Venn Group, a leading provider of Procurement & Supply Chain professionals, please forward your CV to email@example.com ASAP.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.