Vacancy Reference: 6933300
Location: Bristol or Plymouth
Hourly Rate: £11.53 PAYE (including Holiday Pay) or £12.51 via Umbrella
Contract Duration: 3m +
Our client is looking for a temporary Support and Development Coordinator to join their friendly and hardworking team for an initial 3-month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for administering and providing an efficient and effective front-line, client-focused service working with the staff development department
- Liaise with trainers providing support for all recruitment, assessment activities undertaken within the training programmes
- Produce, maintain, validate, and update required information and performance data using the information management system to ensure regulatory requirements and quality standards can be met
- Organising interview and scoring days, sourcing venues, liaising with external stakeholders and contributors at all levels
- Process and log trainee assessment documents, to update the systems accordingly
- Experience of providing admin support in a busy office environment
- Experience of coordinating events and managing diaries
- MS office, strong IT/data base experience
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cameron O’Donnell, Riley Garnett or Lori Smith on the specialist HR recruitment team on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.