Temporary Support Worker Required
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation in the Chester area to recruit for a Support Worker. The position is based in Chester and is running for up to 5 months to assist the organisation.
Support Worker duties will include:
- Walking the streets and bringing homeless people into accommodation
- Allocating emergency beds to service users
- Conducting assessments
- Taking referrals from other agencies
- Providing 1 to 1 support
- Working alongside a team of Support Workers to provide the highest level of support
The successful candidate must have:
- Worked in a support role previously
- Have a DBS within 3 years
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshallon 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.