Venn Group | Housing
Specialists in contract Social Housing and Property Services recruitment
Temporary Support Worker
Our client, a large Housing Association is seeking an experienced interim Support Worker to work in an accommodation for clients with support needs.
Position: Support Worker
Period: 3 Month Contract with possibility of extension
Hours: Full time
Rate: £11 - 13 per hour depending on experience
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide individual support plans with the aim of promoting independent living
- Assisting clients in making claims for welfare benefits
- Collecting housing benefit and weekly service charges and to deal with rent arrears
- Liaise with external agencies as appropriate to ensure the ongoing support of clients
- Create support plans for clients
Applicants for this role must have:
- Experience of working as Support Worker
- Knowledge of welfare benefits and housing benefits
- Experience of housing management duties
Call 020 7557 7667 for more information on this Support worker opportunity or email your CV to Aaron Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don’t hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.