Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following Support Worker position available in Wakefield
Position: Support Worker
Rate: £13.72 p/hour inc hol pay
Length: 4 weeks with possibility of extension
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week - 5 days a week rota basis, mix of 7.30am – 3.30pm & 2.30pm – 10.30pm and can include weekend work
The role will predominantly involve:
- Operating an assessment pathway providing supported housing to single people who are homeless or at risk in Wakefield
- Managing a caseload of clients
- To understand individual housing needs and empower them to find move on accommodation
- Creating and updating support plans and risk assessments
- Working in partnership with a single point of access within Wakefield councils housing needs service
The successful candidate will have experience of working in this sector, has a good understanding of supported housing. The successful candidate must have an Adult Enhanced DBS within 12 months and be able to start the position next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.