VACANCY – Support Worker
Length: 12 Weeks
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday (09:00 – 17:00pm)
Pay: £10 - £11 (Inclusive Of Holiday Pay)
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Support Worker in Warwickshire. This opportunity is looking for a candidate who has a strong background within support to vulnerable tenants who are suffering with mental health.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Collating an individual support plan for each service user to help support them in areas such as welfare advice, signposting to services and liaison with other agencies
- Regular communication held with tenants and visits conducted if necessary following PPE and government guidelines
- Providing short term practical assistance in accordance with service procedures
- Being self-motivated and flexible individual who has the ability to work to high customer care standards with minimum supervision
- Support people with a wide range of vulnerabilities, experience and abilities to learn, develop and practice the necessary skills required to live the lives they choose
- Committed to promoting independence and working in a manner that empowers people to take control of their own lives where they feel that they can live without need from paid support
- Pro-active in introducing new service users to the service
- Previous experience in a related role
- A full UK drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.