Venn Group is currently seeking a Tax Accountant to join a highly progressive law firm in Warwickshire.
The key purpose of the role is to assist with the lawyers in the department with compliance, advisory and contentious work. This role offers a lot of exposure to high level advisory in addition to working alongside lawyers on a variety of negotiations with HMRC and present challenges to a tribunal.
Example of duties:
- Responsible for a wide variation of compliance work
- Assist with HMRC enquiries and investigations
- Provide proactive advice to assist clients unravel negligent planning in order to mitigate potential tax exposure
- Assist with voluntary disclosure made by clients
- Manage a portfolio of complex advisory cases
Experience / skills required:
- The ideal candidate will hold CTA qualification, however this is not a necessity alternatively, ACA/ACCA qualifications will be accepted with three years’ post qualification
- Capable tax advisor who is able to assist in complex client work
- Track record of business development
- An adaptable and approachable work ethic
For further information or to apply for this vacancy please apply below
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.