Technical Maintenance Officer Required
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Length: Temp to Perm/Perm
An opening has arisen for a Technical Maintenance Officer to work for a leading well known organisation.
Day to day duties include:
- Provide compliance and reactive maintenance advice and practical solutions to all customers
- Accountable for ensuring all maintenance works and health and safety activities
- Responsible for void properties both pre and post inspection
- Responsible for transfer and pre inspections, ensuring properties works are to a high standard
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs (including Maths and English)
- Sound knowledge of Asbestos, Gas and Electric safety, Fire Safety
- Knowledge of regulations, defective premises and CDM
- Full valid driving license
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Jyoti Kumar or Laura Crosby on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.