Technical Project Manager
Vacancy Ref: 6991010
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to work on a major Network Implementation for a public sector organisation in the South West.
This will involve the planning, development and implementation of a WAN and LAN network refresh project, owning network implementation processes throughout the full lifecycle while working alongside a major network provider to implement contracts.
Location: Gloucestershire (remote)
Duration: 12 months FTC (scope for extension)
- Planning, development and implementation of a WAN and LAN network refresh project
- Owning the network implementation processes throughout the full lifecycle, from procurement to implementation
- Ensuring the views of stakeholders are considered, verified and validated
- Working alongside a major network provider to implement contracts.
- Proven experience leading network implementation projects through their entire lifecycle
- Relevant project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2 or APM
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience working within a public sector or Local Government organisation
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.