An opening has arisen for a Technical Services Engineer to start with a large manufacturer in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate will have a background within high volume production and will possess the requisite academic qualifications, e.g. 17th edition, Plc experience and ABB robotics.
Looking for an immediate start, day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain plant and equipment ensuring production targets are met and breakdowns to a minimum.
- Ensure PPM activities are conducted in line with schedules.
- Ability to fault find electrical and mechanical issues quickly and efficiently in a JIS plant.
- All electrical drawings are kept up to date.
- Work with others or self to compliment the teams performance and to with other teams to improve all business activities site wide.
- Examining and improving Plc Systems site wise.
- To liaise with Main Plc Technician of any software changes & related faults
In order to be successful for the role, the candidate must have:
- NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds level 3
- 5 Years Post Graduate experience
- 5 Years hands on knowledge
- Training Certificates
- 18th Edition of IEE wiring regulations
- Siemens S7 Basic / Advanced.
- Problem solving experience in a high volume production environment.
- Full Driving licence and Passport.
Venn Group are acting as an employment agency and an employment business for this position.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.