A London based investment banking client is looking to strengthen various work streams, including: Information Security and Cyber, IT Governance and Strategy and also assurance and risk management.
The firm are looking to review controls across technology, security and cyber risk. They will be reviewing IT controls and augmenting or adopting changes as required. These controls may include policies and procedures, security tools and security services.
One position will be focussing on providing security technical expertise. Experience required;
- Knowledge and experience for the administration of Identity Management systems
- Experience managing Network Security controls such as Firewalls
- The ability to operate with both RedHat Linux and Windows operating systems
Another position requires someone to act as controls, policies and procedures lead. Experience required;
- Risk management including risk and control mapping
- Technology and Cyber Risk Frameworks (NIST/ISO27001/COBIT/)
- Controls design, implementation and assurance techniques
Both positions require excellent inter-personal communication skills, ability to liaise with all levels of the business across all regions including key stakeholders and senior management.
To discuss further, please contact the Financial Services team on 020 7557 7667.