With a strong reputation for delivering innovative products to farmers over the last twenty years, our products are based on natural and waste-reduction principles in contrast to chemical approaches often seen in agriculture. The company is very customer-centred and see themselves ‘on the side’ of farmers and the land/animals they serve.
The company has a wide distribution and customer base across the UK. The company management style is to guide, support and encourage rather than micro-manage. To thrive in this environment, workmates need to be self-motivated and enthused, with a great work ethic. Everyone is expected to take personal responsibility for his or her area of work. Collaboration and co-operation among workmates is paramount.
THE ROLE: This sales position will be mostly office-based, with the ability to visit clients on occasion and will be responsible for maintaining an established market in South West England and driving sales growth in the area.
Key Responsibilities of the sales position to include:
• Use the CRM database to retain existing business and turn prospects into customers
• Organise own time to achieve the most number of meaningful calls with prospects/ existing customers
• Communicate effectively with the Operations team (both office-based and production site) to ensure sales are balanced with production
• Update/ upkeep records
• Contribute to a strong customer-centric culture in pursuit of collective sales team expectations
• Participate actively in sales meetings and teleconferences
• Work to deadlines
• Enhance the company's good name with everyone