Temporary Category Manager
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Category Manager for one of our large public sector clients based in the Worcestershire area.
This would be a temporary 3 – 6 month vacancy.
The role would be covering the corporate categories.
The successful candidates have experience of:
- Managing and carrying out tendering, contracting and formal procurement exercises of high value in accordance with EU and UK Procurement Regulations
- Using various e-tendering software
- Managing the contract monitoring process, using agreed Key Performance Indicators to ensure the benefits of the contract are being achieved
- Overseeing and prioritising a number of projects at one time
- Setting up, leading and facilitating tender and project groups
They will also be immediately available for work (1 week notice period at maximum). The hourly rate on offer would be around £21ph on a PAYE basis or £26.50ph via an Umbrella company.
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Parkes on 0121 616 0682, quoting the job title.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.