Temporary Gas Service Engineer role
Recruitment Agency reference: DEJ - 6628300
A position has arisen for a Gas Service Engineer within a Housing Association in Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate must have experience in working in a similar role.
Your duties will include:
- Servicing of boilers and gas fires
- Work in tenanted properties
The successful candidate should have:
- City and Guilds qualifications (or equivalent)
- Own tools and gas flue analyser
- Hold ACS Modules including; CEN1, CCN1, HTR1 & WAT1
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to the team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Guy Hopkinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org