Interim HR Assistant
Recruitment Agency reference: 6721630
Venn Group is pleased to be partnering a leading organisation in their field, in sourcing an Interim HR Assistant for a six month period, with a possibility of extension further down the line.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as an HR Assistant or Administrator, and have worked within a busy HR team, providing administrative support to senior managers and HR Advisors alike.
The main duties of this role include:
- Liaising with managers and seeing the recruitment process through from advertising the positions to short-listing applicants right through to organising the induction
- Partake in AdHoc HR related projects
- Support the Human Resources team in their daily activities
- Opportunity to be trained in the Audio Visual Studio, to create video content for the HR Department
- Conduct business processes that support the function using appropriate software packages, e.g. expenses, PO raising, invoices, holiday booking
This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their HR career with a market leader in their field, and to take ownership of a specific programme of work.
Should you wish to hear any more about this position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with David Haynes at Venn Group on email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.