Temporary Project Manager
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a large Public Sector Estate based in the Derbyshire area. This role is a temporary ongoing contract and is looking to paying between £19 and £22p/h.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in project management within civils/ construction sites, preferably in a Public Sector environment
- Have overseen contractors coming on to site and be able to check off work undertaken
- Ensure all work is completed in line with compliance standards
- Know how to perform Health and Safety checks, estimate, manage life cycles and order materials for site
- Be comfortable liaising with Stakeholders/Clients on a daily basis
They will also be immediately available for work (minimum 1 week notice period).
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Daniel Sharp on 0121 616 0660, quoting the job title.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.