The specialists in professional interim recruitment
INTERIM SUPPORT WORKER REQUIRED:
Venn Group would like to introduce the following Support Worker position. The successful candidate should have previous experience within a supported housing environment and an enhanced DBS.
Position: Mental Health Support Worker
Duration: 3 Months +
Location: South Manchester
Rate: £9 - £10 per hour, depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Develop and provide comprehensive, individualised support packages. This will involve assessing support and risk needs, developing support/risk plans and offering practical advice and assistance on issues to help customers maintain their independent daily living skills
- Develop individual programmes to develop pathways to workability and support to move on to appropriate accommodation
- Take prompt action to address issues that may affect service delivery
- Work as part of a cohesive team: across two schemes, positively contributing to the effective provision of both schemes, attending team meetings and providing handovers
- Maintain active links with relevant statutory and voluntary bodies and draw on a range of support, information opportunities and guidance
- Implement and adhere to company policy and practice in relation to health and safety
- Inspect the schemes on a planned basis and act where required; including reporting repairs
- Carry out all office tasks such as administration, report writing and file keeping
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE AN ENHANCED DBS AND EXPERIENCE WORKING IN MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Olivia Beale or Sam Marshall on 0161 830 1830.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.