Temporary Tiler Role
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA - 6626260
A position has arisen for a Tiler within a leading contractor based in Manchester. This is a key role on a 3 months temporary basis. It is paying £13 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Tiling
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out all aspects of tilling including full bathroom refurbishments, wall tilling, kitchen and bathroom splash backs whilst using all types of tiles
- Completed planned works on mostly tenanted properties within social housing
- Carrying out score and snap on all types of tiles
- Completing refurbishments and maintenance on kitchens and bathroom
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ or Equivalent in Tiling
- Asbestos Awareness
- CSCS Card
- Own Tools including Power Tools
- Must have own van
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.