Urgent Requirement- Corporate Asset Manager - Temporary to Permanent – Staffordshire
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Corporate Asset Manager for a Local Authority based in the Staffordshire area. This role is a temporary to permanent post paying £25-30p/h via an Umbrella Company/ £42-45k per annum.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent level qualification in a construction/ property related subject.
- Have a Chartered Membership of a technical body such as the RICS (MRICS) or CIOB or be working towards such professional status.
- Be experienced working at a management / supervisory level in an assets / buildings / facilities management role within local government or a similar complex organisation
- Have a thorough knowledge of areas of compliance relating to property maintenance works and how this impacts on service delivery
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Daniel Sharp on 0121 616 0682, quoting the job title.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.