Temporary Tenant Liaison Officer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: EN02/GDH
A position has arisen for a Tenant Liaison Officer within a leading contractor based in the North East. This is a key role on a 3 months temporary basis with the possibility of going permanent. It is paying between £10 - £13 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Housing Associations
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with residents in their own homes and over the phone regarding planned improvement works
- Advise residents on works including external works and kitchen and bathroom refurbishments
- Act as the first point of contact for tenants with any queries regarding planned works
- Deal with any complaints from tenants regarding issues such as programmes over running or issues with work following
- Send out initial information packs and letters to all tenants
- Carry out pre entry survey and Health and Safety procedures
- Meet up with tenants and collated pre entry survey information and carried out tenant satisfaction surveys after the completion of the improvement works
- Gather feedback on work carried out and customer satisfaction surveys
- To attend pre-start and progress meetings for schemes of work.
- To liaise closely with technical officers, contractors and other agencies and services to ensure that the needs and requirements of tenants and residents are met, whilst having regard to financial constraints.
- Ensured Health and Safety policies were adhered to at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in Housing Associations
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English or relevant experience
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.