Job Title: Testing Electrician
Job reference: 6954300
Venn Group are looking for a Testing Electrician to work in Hampshire/Berkshire. This is a permanent position with a Housing Association.
Day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Carrying out routine testing of electrical equipment and repairs
- Working to Institute of Electrical Engineering (IEE) wiring regs
- Inputting data on a handheld PDA system, i.e. iPad
- Driving a work vehicle
In order to be successful for the role, the candidate must have:
- Experience within a similar role in social housing
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) Electrical Installation
- 17/18th Edition
- 2391: Testing and Inspecting or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License, held for at least 2 years
- To undertake a basic DBS check
Venn Group are acting as an employment agency and an employment business for this position.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.