Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Finance/Legal/IT/Property/Government +more - £40k OTE in 1st year – London Bridge – Immediate starts!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 3 x Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants needed - Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme - No previous recruitment experience needed
We are currently hiring, and looking for proactive, smart and confident individuals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
We welcome all our newbies to join one of our 25 teams and begin their journey with us on our market-leading 6-month training programme. You can expect to learn on the job, shadow your colleagues and have theory-based training in the classroom to get you up to speed on the job as soon as possible! After the initial 6 months, our two in-house trainers will deliver specialised courses to you to ensure your continuous development and success. We want to insure you’re always working towards your next promotion on our transparent and leading commission structure.
Alongside the job, we like to have fun too! You’ll be welcomed into the teams here and be invited to get stuck in with all the socials we have going on! We have plenty of team, unit and company nights out, Fizzy Friday’s the end of every month and sports teams to keep fit with. We’re based right by Borough market too, so when it comes to tasty food and drinks options you won’t be short of choice!
The job of a Recruitment Consultant:
- As a recruiter, it’s your job to make the lives of hiring managers in external business easier, by finding them the best talent to fill their jobs. This is a service they will pay for.
- From day one you specialise in a specific market. You will learn about your market by researching the companies you’ll be speaking to, the range of job roles and skillets you’ll come across and by speaking to professionals in the market about their experience. Over time, you will gain an extensive knowledge around your market, the best candidates needed for specific jobs and the best ways to recruit for your clients.
- You’ll start to build relationships with the CLIENTS, who are hiring managers in your external businesses. You’ll start making targeted calls to them and ask them questions around their position in the business, their future recruitment needs, how they like to operate, and you’ll tell them how we can help. These relationships can take time to build to you’ll need to be tenacious and not take the no’s personally.
- Once you win their trust, and they give you a vacancy to fill, you’ll work closely with them, get a thorough brief of what they’re looking for, and begin the candidate search. You’ll regularly update them on the progress of your search and manage the process of arranging interviews and offering your successful candidates the job!
- You and your team will work together to source the best talent for your jobs. You’ll source CVs through our database, job sites such as Reed and LinkedIn, call and work closely with your candidates to match the best role to them, send their CVs to your clients, prepare them for interviews, and manage the offering process and contract signings
- The more successful placements you make, the more money you bring in. The better the candidates you represent, and the better the experience your clients and candidates have, the more chance the clients will come to you with their vacancies and the candidates will want to be represented by you.
THE PERKS: We want to reward you for your efforts and ensure we create a positive, happy and healthy working environment:
- Market-leading training programme
- A unique team-based way of working
- £20K basic + uncapped commission
- Performance-based pay rises and promotions
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on top of your basic
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant (£28k basic) in 18 months
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for top billers
- Team of the month rewards (Breakfast at the Shard, Fun Activities etc)
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Health Assure wellbeing service from day 1 which provides confidential care and support for mental wellbeing, financial advice, legal information, bereavement etc.
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme (exchange points for gadgets, activities, luxury items)
- Exclusive Venn employee VIP discount on a series of offers and discounts on various products including technology, fun days out and corporate work wear
- London Bridge exclusive Deal card for discounted lunches
- Free Fruit and Coffee Machines!
- Onsite subsidised gym and swimming pool
- Onsite ping-pong table, hairdressers and dry cleaners
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidies cinema tickets, Taste Cards, Experiences and more
- Season ticket and clothing loans
What we are looking for - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Commercial experience demonstrated through internships, work experience and extra-curricular activity
- Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- Ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and a team player
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £40,000, 2nd year £50,000, 3rd year £65,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an interview.
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedge funds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities