Transaction Team Supervisor - £23k to £29k – West Midlands
Our client is a well established small to medium sized organisation looking for a full time Transaction Supervisor to assist with the management and development of a friendly and welcoming team.
The duties of the role will include but are not limited to;
- Developing and managing the Transactional Team covering the Sales and Purchase Ledger as well as the Cashiering function
- Producing reports in relation to all areas of transactional finance and KPIs
- Preparing monthly debtor and creditor reports
- Ensuring suppliers’ invoices and credit notes are processed within strict guidelines and policies
- Acting as a key member of the Cash Management Team
- Supporting the Assistant Financial Accountant in their day to day duties
- GCSE Grade C in English and Maths
- Qualified to AAT or equivalent
- Experience of supervising a small team including workflow and development
- Detailed understanding of accounting computer systems and ledgers
The organisation would encourage applications from individuals looking to advance their professional skills such as CIMA or ACCA.
The organisation is willing to offer a competitive salary of £23,000 – £29,000 depending on experience. The client also offers a strong benefits package including a generous pension.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ashley Dean at Venn Group on 0121 616 0680, or email your CV to email@example.com