Vehicle Technician x 3
Working Hours: - 37 Hours Per Week, working 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 3.30pm on Friday
We are working with a Local Authority in the West Midlands, who require 3 Vehicle Technicians to undertake, without supervision, all major and general repairs to all types of motor vehicles to include, inspections and diagnostics within the workshop and on site.
• Have experience as a Commercial Vehicle Mechanic
• Be able to work under own initiative with minimum supervision
• Have the ability to work with others
• Be able to liaise with and advise customers and managers at all levels
• Be accurate and be able to pay attention to detail
• Have clean Cat. B licence
• Hold a BTEC in Vehicle Maintenance
• Be able to diagnose and rectify faults on vehicles
• Accurately complete all relevant paperwork associated with the post
• Hold a BTEC National Certificate in Automotive Engineering ONC or Equivalent or experience of working in vehicle workshop
Pay Rate: Band E, £17 Per Hour Umbrella
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 month contract with likely extension
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Bella Thornton or Hannah Fritz-Lewis on the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com or call 0121 616 0660.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team