Interim Requirement – Web Officer (Corporate) – Coventry
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Web Officer on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Coventry.
This is a temporary contract for 3 months initially, with possibility for extension, paying £15 - £20 per hour dependant on experience.
- Producing a digital content strategy for the corporate pages of the website, including the integration of all required digital content to the organisation’s platforms
- Using online content, mobile and social media tools to produce interesting, interactive and dynamic digital content
- Monitoring and accessing statistical data to produce analytical reports on the effectiveness of digital content delivered as part of integrated activity to promote the organisation’s corporate plan
- Working with the design studio to develop consistent, lively and interesting visual objects for the website and other digital platforms
- Working with the creative multimedia department to create content for key events, activities and initiatives to demonstrate the diverse nature of the organisation’s corporate pages
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com quoting reference: 6526150 and stating your current hourly rate.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion