Venn Group are working with a large support organisation based in Glasgow looking to recruit for a Welfare and Benefits Officer. The role will prodominantly involve;
- Previous experience of work as a Welfare and Benefits Officer
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer interactions in a professional and caring manner
- Proven experience of working co-operatively with clients, colleagues, external agencies and other professionals
- Experience of showing resilience and flexibility in your work, as well as evidence of the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet agreed targets and timescales
- Experience of working with vulnerable people and/or those with severe illness
- Understanding and knowledge of legislation such as: Social Care (Self-directed Support) (Scotland) Act 2013 Equality Act 2010 Person Requirement Last Reviewed November 2019
- This post has been identified as one where a significant amount of time will be spent at a VDU
- There is a need within this post for the holder to be flexible about hours of work, with the occasional requirement to work in the evenings and weekends
- There is a requirement for the post holder to travel throughout Scotland.
- Full UK driving license and use of a car
The successful candidate must have worked with this type of role previously and have an enhanced DBS.
Please call 0161 830 1830 and send your updated CV through to email@example.com to discuss this further.