Workforce Intelligence Analyst (Working Remotely)
Our client, a NHS organisation based in Sussex, are currently recruiting for a Workforce Intelligence Analyst on a 3/4 month contract basis, with the possibility to work remotely.
Experience and skills required will include:
- Experienced in using Electronic Staff Records (ESR)
- Around the Work Structures side of the system (configuration and reporting) rather than the HR/payroll aspects of the system
Core deliverables will include:
The Trust are looking to migrate onto the Supervisor Self Service module of ESR. A lot of the work required will be around the ESR System/Data Preparation and some of the tasks involved with be:-
- sorting out primary, secondary and bank assignments on the system
- identifying supervisors and uploading details onto the system
- updating supervision assignments preparing training materials and guides
Dependent on experience and amount of work done remotely, but circa £200-260 - Inside IR35
3/4 months initially
Ideally Sussex, but possibility to work remotely
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to Rachel Cole on firstname.lastname@example.org or give the team a call on 020 7557 7667 .