Interim Workforce Systems Team Leader
Contract Length: 3 months
Venn Group’s South West Public Sector HR Team are recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector organisation who are looking for an accomplished Workforce Systems Team Leader to join their established team for a 3 month contract in the first instance.
Day to day responsibilities:
- To provide expert advice, guidance and solutions to enhance the use of the Trust’s electronic workforce systems - Electronic Staff Record (ESR) and eRostering to meet the requirements of the organisation, managers and users
- Manage and resolve workforce systems related issues, and actively maintain and support individual end users in line with policies and procedures
- provide day to day supervision for the Workforce Systems Administrator and Workforce Systems Apprentice, including annual leave, sickness absence and appraisal
- Help develop and monitor the local analysis and management of KPIs from ESR and eRostering to deliver the identified business benefits
- Communicate with IT and Software providers on a regular basis, reporting faults, problems and user requests as well as giving regular feedback on the software and making suggestions for improvement
- Experience in managing a Workforce Systems Team
- Expert in the multi-module ESR system
- Technically adept in interrogation of the ESR system
- Knowledge of NHS work structures
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.