Year End Lead Accountant
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Year End Lead Accountantrole at a London based Public Sector organisation. This is a temporary positionand is a beneficial career opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate.
- The post holder must be able to lead the handling the year end processes and support financial projects
- The poset holder must be able to update and monitor the fixed asset register
- The post holder will be responsible for overseeing the balance sheet reconciliations
- The post holder must be experienced in carrying out financial reporting
- The post holder must have attention to detail when checking the completeness and accuracy of the work of the team
- The post holder must be able to review and approve periodic accruals and prepayments
- The post holder should have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- The post holder must have good digital literacy skills and be experienced in using Excel.
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to develop their career within Healthcare Finance. The successful candidates MUST have NHS experience.
The candidate MUSThave a Graduate level qualification in finance and/or accountancy or equivalent knowledge.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles, please contact Chloe de Speville or Eleasha Hyner 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to: