2nd Line Support – West Yorkshire
Venn Group’s Yorkshire IT team are recruiting for experienced 2nd Line Support Analystto join a busy support team! We are currently representing multiple organisations in the area and have great, permanent 2nd line analyst positions available.
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £26,000 - £34,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Day to day duties:
- Delivered Second Line support on PC-based and telecommunications issues
- Areas of support include: desktops and laptops, printers, Microsoft Office, document management, intranet and extranets, telephony, mobile devices, and remote access tools.
- Ownership of all requests and follows up with users and colleagues to ensure that calls are handled within the set timescales. Performs follow-up on resolved calls as requested.
- Report relevant facts for any reported system problems such as malfunctions, slowdowns, or other anomalies to the appropriate Technology team
- Assist with end-user communication of planned and unplanned system downtime or other incidents, for example by sending broadcast emails
- Communicate problems within the team and the Technology department using the Problem feature in the service desk management tool.
- Assists with project work, such as testing new software, providing insight into end-user support issues on new software and projects.
- Assists in the creation and review of end-user documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Ben Cummins on 0113 234 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates