Accounts Payable Analyst
Duration: Temporary 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, 35 hours
Salary: Up to £12.50 inc. Holiday Pay PAYE
An opening has arisen for an Accounts Payable Analyst on a temporary basis in Birmingham. This position will require candidates who have a strong background of working in Accounts Payable and strong Excel skills.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar position and be responsible for:
- Work with Excel using formulas, VLOOKUP’s, Pivots, etc. for analysis on various AP reports and recs
- Correspond with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills to understand supplier ledgers to find and resolve accounting errors
- Recognise and solve duplicate payments or other issues with AP transactions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a finance department – ideally Accounts Payable
- AAT qualified (not essential)
- Highly competent on Excel
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Jonathan Dawson or Tom Terry on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations