A well-known Charity that provides extensive services are recruiting an Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance processing team. The post holder will be processing a large volume of invoices and using a PO system and will work part of a large, experienced team.
They require someone who is available for an immediate start.
Your duties will include:
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices on Agresso Unit 4 Business World
- Processing documents for payments to suppliers accurately within set timescales
- Ensuring and checking that the payments have been properly authorised
- Responsible for reconciliation and checking of supplier statements
- Manage key supplier accounts to ensure payments are made on time and to prevent interruption of supplies
- Dealing with complex supplier queries
- Replying to internal invoice queries
- Managing the Accounts Payable inbox
- Coding invoices
- Matching invoices to PO numbers
- Have experience processing a high volume of invoices
- Have experience using a large accounting package
- At least 3 years Finance experience
Length: 6 months temp – permanent
Hourly Rate: £17-£19 per hour / £30-£32k per annum
Location: Central London – Hybrid
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.